Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Milo, Milo, Colton, Colsen... and a bunch of other people

Cousin Linsey and her family were passing through our area this weekend, so we had a mini-Wray reunion. Or maybe Wray mini-reunion. I guess either name is appropriate, considering the lack of height in the Wray family...

Anyway, after they left, I thought of all kinds of good photo op's -- like our Milo with their dog Milo, Colsen and Colton, Colsen and Amelia (caption being "Quite possibly 2 of the cutest 3-year olds ever"), etc., etc. However, while they were here I was way too wrapped up talking and forgot to take pictures until they were leaving!

So here's they are in their car. :)



Oh -- and Strider took this when the men and kids were playing in the backyard (while we ladies were able to enjoy a post-breakfast chat inside. Thanks, guys!)
It was fun catching up -- even though the visit was way too short.

I asked Cole after they left if he had had fun with their kids. He declared very enthusiastically that he had, and then applied the friend algorithm that he has developed: (The more a kid "talks to" him, the better friend he/she is.) He announced, "Colton talked to me TONS -- like for 45 minutes! And Amelia talked to me, too! Like for... 6 minutes I think!"

I'm glad our cousins are also our friends.

As a special bonus, Josh and Linsey brought us some wine that they make at their very own vineyard, Lamoreaux Landing... so cool. Titus couldn't wait to break into his bottles!

Thanks for stopping by, Cousin-Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment