Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A few little "Strider and Rayna Stories" from the past few months...


A few little "Strider and Rayna Stories" from the past few months...

The other day Rayna was sitting on my lap very sweetly and I looked her in the eyes and said, “You’re beautiful.”  She looked directly back at me and said, “You’re interesting.”  Not quite the compliment I was hoping for!


I overheard Strider and Rayna playing out the Christmas story.  Strider was pretending to be Mary, and he said, “Oh, my water broke!”  Rayna said, “Your water broke??  I don’t know what you are talking about!”


At Strider’s soccer game Rayna heard someone say “Let’s go England!” ( England was the name of his team)  Rayna’s response was to yell:  “Let’s go to the coffee shop!”  Because, really, why would anyone rather go England?


Strider recently told me, “In 100 years, I’ll either be dead – or in a wheelchair.”


When someone asks Rayna a question that she either doesn’t understand, or doesn’t know the answer to, she answers very confidently, “Last morning.”



No comments:

Post a Comment