1. A hectic but smiley final morning in Chisinau... which included several people coming in and out of the house, and even some Moldovan friends bringing us cake!
2. Getting rides to the airport with friends -- and finding Tania and Maxim there waiting to say good bye to us. Then we ran into another missionary friend, and his daughter (Rayna's friend) who were dropping off YWAM team members (who we had met last week). Turned out they were on our same flight! (See, Dan, we do keep running into people we know in this city!)
3. On the plane, hearing Rayna start clapping and cheering when we lifted into the air. Everyone else on the plane was pretty quiet and serious, so she added some light and cheeriness. :)
4. Landing in Munich! Yes, Miles THIS is finally Ge-many.
5. Absolutely no line going through the passport checkpoint at the airport.
6. After navigating all of our many suitcases and people through the airport, getting a rental van, and driving for awhile, finally spotting the Bavarian Alps! Everyone was so excited.
7. Then, we arrived in the cutest little town with the loveliest little hotel - our home for the night!
|Strider is waving from the window in our room, on the second floor -- see him?|
9. After dinner we strolled through the town -- and Colsen got to pick the wildflowers he's been waiting and waiting for!
10. After 6 months of living in a city, I found myself just taking many deep breaths all evening.