Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Concerning Cousins Camp

I decided to interview Strider about his Cousin Camps experience at Nonna and Poppa's house this past week, so here is our Q&A:


So, Strider, you just got home from Cousins Camp. Give me 3 words that best describe your experience.
3 words, that’s it??? Ok. I LOVED IT. 3 words, there you go. That doesn’t give you much information, huh?

Well, ok, go ahead and use more words this time. Tell me what activities you enjoyed most.
Ok. Kabuto....

What’s Kabuto?

Kabuto is a Japanese restaurant where they cook the food in front of you and it’s really cool. They throw food up and catch it, they juggle knives, they have fun cooking your food, and it’s fun to watch. The only bad part about it was when we first got there, we had to wait 45 minutes until they started to make our food. They have to go to a special school to learn how to do it, because they threw peas up and caught them in their pocket and their hat! I’m done talking about Kabuto.

Alrighty. What other activities did you enjoy?
How about going on the boat. Don’t tell me you’re going to say, “What’s a boat?”


No, I think I’m familiar with that. Let’s move on. Any other activities ?
The Discovery Place. Don’t tell me you’re going to say, “What’s Discovery Place?”


No, I won’t, but can you tell me more about what you did there?
I don’t know. We were going to see a puppet show, but we were too late.

Sounds exciting.
I could tell you every little thing we did there, but that would take too long.

Ok, next question. Did you get to do anything with Nonna and Poppa for Cousins Camp that you wouldn’t get to do at home?

Probably, yeah. We ate Vanilla Wafer Ice Cream Sandwiches, and we got to stay up late and didn't eat dinner until like 8:00.

Would you like to sing the Cousins Camp song for me?
No

Did you sing the song while you were at Cousins Camp?
Just for fun. I can’t tell you. Poppa doesn’t even know the whole thing!

In the song (which Rayna has taught us) there are a lot of things mentioned. Did you do ALL of them?
Sorry, I can’t answer you. My words are out of order and I cannot tell you anything else about Cousins Camp. Can I go outside now?

No comments:

Post a Comment