Pages

Friday, October 28, 2022

Not boring

 


The life of a stay-at-home mom is certainly full of variety.  Today, for instance, I, made a loaf of bread of the cross-country team dinner, made cookies for the soccer banquet, made frosted brownies for a ladies’ event, took a kid to the chiropractor, helped a kid with a pre-calc word problem, taught another kid about diagramming sentences, helped another kid with a job application, was interviewed as a guest for a homeschooling podcast, did some research about classical education and college and career advising, played all out in a parents-vs-kids soccer game (we lost), attended the soccer banquet (for 7 minutes), and helped out with the ladies’ event on campus.  Oh, and laundry.  There’s always laundry.

(I’m a little worried that if I stop moving my back might seize up after repeated sprinting in the soccer game, and my jaw isn’t quite closing properly after getting a ball in the face, so tomorrow may end up being a quieter day.)

p.s., I had the “Doogie Howser” music playing in my head as I was writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment