Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2007

More Winter happenings


This past week has been fun, overall.


 


It was Wingate's "spring break"...  so Pete and Strider went skiing in Blowing Rock.  Strider was extremely excited about his first attempt on skis (with NO poles he'll proudlly tell you), and he did great.   He started out like this:








 But by the afternoon, both he and the weather had warmed up:








He also got to stay in a hotel, which was VERY cool, and eat at the "best restaurant in the world", Storey Street Grille in Blowing Rock. :)








Meanwhile, Rayna's been having fun doing all her Rayna things...













008











  


 








 


 Lately she's been singing part of the Barney song a lot... but it's just the line that says "You love me..."  So she goes around hugging everyone's legs singing "YOU love me.... and YOU love me...."    And the other day I said to her, "How's my girl?"  She answered, "I'm precious." 


And then today I was helping her with something and she looked up at me and said, "You're so happy to see me!" 


 No lack of self esteem with this child!


 


 


And Colsen.... well Colsen has been a bit of a fuss-pot this week.  He pretty much wants to be in the center of everyone's attention.  So that means we've spent a lot of Spring "Break" carrying him around and trying to get him to stop fussing.  Today, though, I have to say he seems better.  Hopefully that was just a short phase!  He's still a cutie pie at least and loves to laugh -- when he's not crying!  He also has mastered jumping in his Jumpster, which he seems to love.


He's also getting pretty BIG... We were at the doctor for his 4-month visit a couple days ago and the nurse said, "he's a tall drink o'water!"  He's grown 6 inches in the last 4 months.  Soon I'm sure genetics will kick in, but for now it's kind of funny to have a kid in the 90th percentile.  :)









 









 


 



Read and post comments

|


Send to a friend



No comments:

Post a Comment