Pages

Friday, January 5, 2018

Sisterly silliness

These 2 crack me up.  I love hearing them interact with each other all day long.... Usually Rayna is trying to teach Jinna something or help her with some activity, but sometimes we have moments like this:

We were driving away from Pete's office recently and Jinna was upset because she couldn't ride in Pete's car home.  She cried and begged for a good long time, repeating herself over and over and over, "I want to go in Daddy's car!"  After at least about 7 minutes of just this incessant sobbing, Rayna looked over at her and said, "Jinna, what's wrong??"

I'm glad some of us can tune out that noise!

Sometimes I hear them playing a game together, but the one that's the funniest is when they play "Four Corners" -- with just the 2 of them.  One of them counts and the other goes into one of the corners, then the count-er calls out a number and they get so excited when the hide-r gets caught!  "Jinna wins!" I'll hear.  Then there is plenty of jubilant celebrating.... and they start all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment