Pages

Friday, February 8, 2019

Alphabet Museum

Our CC group planned a field trip to the Alphabet Museum at JAARS, and even though we've been there before, we were excited to go again.  There is SO much information there.... I'm quite sure it would take many, many visits to really absorb it all.

Colsen had practice for MathCounts so he went to Wingate for the day with Pete, which meant I had the unique experience of going on a field trip with only TWO kids.  Quite fun.





We learned about how the various languages are connected or different, how people have developed languages, and how translation has been ongoing.

It's always inspiring at JAARS.... I texted Pete while we were there that I thought we should try to find a way for him to work in Armenia.  He just texted back a "thumbs-up" sign.  That's one of the reasons I love him.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment