Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2020

New restaurant ideas

Colsen continues to think up new ideas for restaurants he wants to open all the time.  Sometimes it's a crepe place, sometimes it's a hot chocolate bar, sometimes they're cafes, sometimes breakfast places.  The one he talks about the most these days is a burger joint that will feature a burger from each state.

Miles joins in on the fun sometimes, too.  Just now he told me he's going to open a Japanese restaurant.  He will be the chef, then he will have a sous chef, a sushi chef, and a sous sushi chef named Sue.

Jinna, too, seems to have caught the cooking bug.  She made me an egg mcmuffin yesterday almost entirely by herself, and couldn't wait to serve it to me, complete with carrots and a banana.

I may not have to cook here much more.... I'm not complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment