Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My favorite quotes from the last 24 hours

Colsen: [Pretending he was driving away in his car to go to work] Bye guys! Goin' to work. Bye Sweetheart! Driving. Actually, can't drive.... Too high.

Strider: [After watching Colsen refer to Rayna as Ava] Colsen is never going to be able to get married if he doesn't pay better attention to girls than THAT!

Rayna: [Singing] Broccoli, Ba-roccoli, Barack Obama! (It's her favorite jingle these days... one that she made up. I don't think it's a candidiate endorsement, though)

Pete: [After trying to convince me that "Miles" is a good baby name for a boy, and I suggested we might as well name the baby "Kilometers...] Baby, baby, baby. We are just NOT a metric system family.

Colsen: [After I found his cup that I had been looking for] Find it, Mommy? Good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment