Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just Colsen



Tonight Pete took the 2 older kids to Strider's baseball practice, leaving Colsen and I to have some quality one-on-one time. The last time we had this opportunity, we took a walk up to the clock tower in our neighborhood and had a great time together, so this time I brought my camera. He is in the stage where everything is magical and exciting and I tried to capture some of that on film... though he kept moving so fast I had a hard time getting some still shots! Plus I had to keep putting the camera down so I could run quickly to get him before he fell off a ledge or something...







slide show



I very much enjoy time with this son of mine... He is so inquisitive and adventurous, full of questions and wonder. (I must have answered the "What's this, Mommy?" question hundreds of times.)




I know these special times with just him are to be treasured!

No comments:

Post a Comment