Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tonight

This evening I had to leave for a few hours (back to SAT tutoring work) and it was a time for me to appreciate my brave husband! I actually worked last week as well, but Miles was only 9 days old at that point and slept pretty much the whole time I was gone. This week he's been awake more, so tonight was the first real test for Pete to have to watch all 4 kids. As I prepared to leave, one kid was folding laundry, 2 kids were taking a shower, and 1 kid was getting a bath. But as I walked out the door, I heard one kid singing, one kid yelling, and 2 kids crying. I didn't know whether I should grimace or chuckle. Either way, I appreciated Pete's courage!


And by the time I got home all 4 were asleep -- including Miles, who really should have been awake so he'll sleep tonight, but that's ok -- so I'd like to nominate Pete for Daddy of the Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment