Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Crazy kids

As I was still lying in bed one morning this weekend, Colsen came into my room.  "Colsen, you look taller," I said to him.  Without missing a beat, he looked at me and said, "I'm 16...  Did you hibernate?"

**

I told Rayna to draw me a picture the other day.  She came back with a crazy-looking drawing.  "What is this?" I asked her.  "Oh, it's a cloud with a window in it, and a house with pants, dancing," she answered.  And then I realized that was exactly what it was.  Her world must be fun to live in!

**

Strider came downstairs and told me had finished his algebra homework.  I told him he could go ahead and get the answer key and grade it himself.  A few minutes later I remembered to ask him what his score was.  He gave me a blank look for a few seconds, and then said, "I prefer not to give that out." 

**
And, finally, we have this Superman of Destruction
... who is learning well from his SuperHero Brother:
...ensuring that the Legacy of Crazy will probably continue for awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment