Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Let the Moving begin!

We're stretching out our transition between houses for over a week, to try to prolong the painfulness for as long as possible, or something like that.

Today, though, was the "Load the Big Truck Day."

A.K.A. "A Day to Appreciate the Fact That We Have 4 Helpful Kids":






They all worked long and hard on this hot and sweaty day.

At one point I saw Miles -- who insisted on only carrying the heaviest things he possibly could and got mad if I asked him to pick up something rather light -- carrying a bed frame out to the truck.  I told him I was amazed that he could do that.  His response was, "Mom, 'MovingBedFrames' is my middle name!'"

We also recruited some help from around the world.... Roman from Russia and Joel from Rwanda!



Much got done, but still much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment