Pages

Friday, August 31, 2018

Multiple First Days of School

It used to be so simple when the kids were little and the First Day of School was whenever I said it would be!

This year the kids are 3 different schools with 3 different schedules.

Poplar Streams opened its doors for the 13th year and found 3 eager students ready to storm in!
 The shirts we bought 12 years ago are finally on their last legs (sleeves?) as the biggest ones we bought are now too small for our youngest children.

We had our usual first-day-of-school traditions...  A treasure hunt for the school supplies and apple pie for breakfast.

On the same day, Strider began classes at Campbell!  Since he wouldn't be home for apple pie, I sent some apple muffins with him the weekend before.  I asked him to send me a selfie of him going to class on the first day, but he refused.  I thought this generation loved selfies!  Oh well....

Moving on...

Rayna's first day at Weddington High School came the following week.  She was so thrilled to be so old and independent!  Her teachers seem so caring and helpful.... I think she will have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment