Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2018

I can learn something new every day


In the car today the boys started telling me all about the wonder of atoms -- how far away electrons are in proportion to the nucleus.  They gave me a whole analogy about what it would be like if the nucleus was the size of a tennis ball, and how many yards away the electrons would be, etc.

At the end of the lesson I asked, "Wow -- did you just learn all of that today?"

"No," Colsen said, "We learned it on BrainPop last year sometime."

"Well why didn't you tell me about it then??  It's so interesting!" I said.

"Mom," Miles responded, "We DID tell you.  You just forget things."

I'm sure they were right.

The good news, as I told them, is that having a forgetful mom like me means they can re-tell the same interesting stories over and over and I will always be amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment