Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fun with a chair





Last week, on one of our cloudy, cold days, I heard the kids playing loudly a few different times and went to investigate. In each case they had our computer swivel chair at the center of their amusement....

First it was a ship in the middle of the ocean:
The description I got was, "Rayna's the Looker.... she tells me if there is any shark or rock to go around or anything. And I'm the driver. And Colsen has the map."
Then later it was a wheelchair:

Description: "Colsen was climbing on a 100-yard cliff, and then he fell and hit his leg on the pavement. But it was worse than just broken, it was almost about to fall off. So they took him to the hospital, and we've kept him here for 2 weeks. The blanket is because he was so shocked."
And then it was a throne:


Description: "I'm the king, and Colsen is my assistant king. And Rayna is the servant. So I tell her to do stuff like clean things, or take me to the movies."
(Why does Rayna go along with this??)

And then, of course because it swivels in a full circle, it was inevitably, a ride:

Description: "This is a ride at Carowinds (amusement park). It's not as big as a roller coaster, but it just makes people go really fast around and around and get dizzy."

(This was all fine, I guess.... except for a couple of different times when I had to come in and rescue Colsen from the endless "ride!" Poor little guy.... for real.)

All in a day's fun when you're a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment