Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Man with a mission

This was how I found Colsen yesterday afternoon.
He often goes in our pantry and rummages around but this time he seemed more determined than usual... moving a lot of things out of his way.... even climbing up on a big plastic container.
I couldn't figure out what he was squawking about or doing.... until a few minutes later when he came into the other room where I was, carrying a bag of raisins! He has decided he LOVES raisins. Whenever he sees someone else in the family get the box out, he screams until he gets some. So he had now gone into the pantry, climbed up to the shelf where they are stored, gotten them down, taken the bag out of the box... and then gotten stumped. He couldn't figure out how to open the ziploc bag... which is why he needed me. He handed them to me and then did the "sign" we taught him for "more"... and then did the apparently universal sign for "RIGHT NOW" by clenching his fists, stiffening his arms and yelling for effect. So, I had no choice but to oblige.

Once I had the camera out, I decided to follow him around for a few minutes. The boy is crazy. Here are a couple scenes from the next 10 minutes:




(He loves to not be able to see! And if he bumps into things and falls down, he just laughs harder!)

No comments:

Post a Comment