Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy 5 weeks, little Kilo!

I've decided that Miles is just too little for his name at this point. In fact, he's not even big enough to be called Mile. Really, he's not even as big as a kilometer, but if I shorten it to Kilo, it feels just about right. So that's what I'm calling him these days.


Having said that, though, it seems like he's getting so big already! We're still struggling to capture his smiles on camera, but here are a couple half-way ones...






Our favorites, however, are when he smiles with his whole mouth wide open... like this:



It's hard to believe he's only been here 5 weeks... but as I type this he's reminding me loud and clear that he IS here and WOULD like some attention, please. Robert Frost's lines* "And Miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep" run through my head each evening right about this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment