Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

AFD, according to Strider








Strider wanted to recount our April Fool's Day, but says he types way too slow. So this will be me (Amy) typing, but Strider is doing full dictation!

Yesterday, April Fool's Day, I had a great day, starting really early in the morning when I went and got my dad's underwear and put it all in the fridge. Then I got socks and threw them at my mom in her bed as confetti. And then I went in Rayna's room and got her clothes and threw them at her when she was sleeping. Then we got all the balls in the house and put them in the pantry, so when my dad went to make breakfast all the balls were in there! And when I got dressed, I found all my clothes were in the wrong drawers, so I punched my mom. Just kidding -- hey there's YOUR April fool!




Then we went to our Classical Conversations co-op for our last week. We came home from that, did some more schoolwork, then did some more April Fool's tricks, such as hiding all my mom's underwear. When Colsen woke up from his nap, he had clothes all over him, too. I threw them on him (laughs)!



We played outside for awhile and when we came in, my mom told us that she had burned dinner, so she gave us these really weird cupcakes instead. The cupcakes had potatoes for the frosting and meatloaf for the cake part!



And I played a trick on my dad saying that a guy called for him named Mr. Lyon and I gave him the phone number to call him back -- of the zoo! My dad went to a meeting and we stayed home to watch American Idol.




And that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment