Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More recent quotes


Heard randomly throughout the day sometimes...
Rayna: Sports. Sports. Sports. Sports. Sports.
Me: Why does she keep saying that?
Strider (with his devious grin): She's trying to annoy me. I told her I didn't like that word, so she keeps saying it



Upon learning about adverbs (that most of them end in -ly)
Strider: I guess Dolly Parton is an adverb.


As I was serving some salad
Rayna: I want some of those....those... leperchauns! (She really meant "croutons" -- we don't have them in salad very often, obviously!)


During a conversation in which Colsen and I were pretending he was 38 years old:

Me: Where do you live these days/
Colsen: California
Me: Oh. What job do you have?
Colsen: I'm a goldfish


This morning:
Colsen: Hic… hic…. Hic
Pete: Colsen, do you have the hiccups?
Colsen: Yeah. Can you buy me a new mouth?



Said about 10 times a day:
Me: Go put the…. in the….you know what I mean.


Said about 8 times a day:
Me: I just need to ….. get the.... you know.... for Cole-I-mean-Ray-I-mean-Miles.

[NDD (Noun Deficiency Disease) is evidently stronger than ever with me.]



Funny things said by Pete recently
N/A


[He's been too busy and stressed to be funny lately. Apparently students aren't the only people who find the end-of-semester time hard!]

No comments:

Post a Comment