Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Some more kid quotes

Today at lunch, completely out of the blue

Strider: I really wish I could find the area of a circle.

Me: What? Why? S: Because then I could have PIE!


Talking about his future in baseball

S: Well if they aren't going to let me play, I'm going to sit on the bench and chew tobacco.

Me: Great.



As we're driving in the car

Rayna: This is the most beautiful country!

Strider: Rayna, this is the only country you've ever been in.



While sitting in her "time out" chair after doing something she shouldn't have

Rayna: Mom, can I get down now? I forgive you!






After hearing Strider tell me something I that was excited about

Rayna: Mom! Mom! I wanna tell you something!

Me: What?

R: Umm...There was this man.... and let's see.... what did he do?....




On his truck
Colsen: Look, Mom, I'm on my skateboard! Can you take a picture of me so I can see it?



Twenty minutes after I sent him up for a nap

Colsen: Hi Mom, I'm awake now!

Me: Cole, you did not sleep.

C: Yes, I already did!!

But this is what he looked like.... I think I was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment