Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Help me win an iPod touch for my dad!

Hello all of you at home. Today will be a different kind of post, because it's written by Strider, not by my mom as usual. Well, we're doing this contest, a silly face picture contest. If you win, you get an iPod touch. My dad's iPod broke, so I want to give him this one for Father's Day. So, I'm going to give you the link and I want you to vote up to 5 times a day everyday until June 4th.

Here are the pictures we took today of our funny faces:

And the one I picked to enter the contest is... ...this one.

So please vote for it here:

http://contests.myschoolrocks.com/engine/Details.aspx?contestid=6432&pagetype=VOTING&SubmissionID=913595

Well, see ya later folks!

1 comment:

  1. Great silly photos! We voted for Colsen! :-)

    I laughed at the paci situation. We try to give Molly her paci only in her bed and car seat but I honestly think she has those things hidden around the house. She is all the time coming up to us with one in her mouth and I'm always wondering where it came from! :-)

    ReplyDelete