Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Best $3.00 I've spent lately

While wandering through the aisles of Hobby Lobby last weekend, I stumbled upon these "Magic Nuudles" and used my 40% off coupon to buy them. And they've turned out to be the best craft item I have ever bought! We have gone a little Nuudle-crazy this week -- it's been a big reward for the kids to play with them in the afternoons.

The 3 best parts:

1. Everyone can build with them -- they're easy enough for even Colsen to use, but fun enough for Strider -- and me!

2. No glue necessary! Just get them slightly damp and they stick to everything -- paper, windows, each other, our faces...

3. They're biodegradable -- made out of cornstarch. :)

(I feel like I'm doing a commercial here... but this is a real-live testimonial. We are not paid actors!)

p.s. While I'm talking about money spent, I just want to follow up on my washing machine saga: It has had a very happy ending for us! We have been very, VERY blessed by the extreme generosity of some folks -- we're so grateful. Our new machine arrives this afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment