Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Strider's trip to Pittsburgh

(This post is written by a guest author: Strider)

(Me and Nate)


On June 25, since my dad was driving up North to hang out with his friends, he took me along as far as West Virginia. Then my Aunt Karen came to pick me up there and took me up to Pittsburgh so I could visit my cousins for the weekend. And I had a really fun time!

On Saturday, I enjoyed going to a museum, playing Mario Cart with Nate, and going to Nate's baseball game. At the museum, we did this thing called the Stratovater. You go in an elevator-type thing and it feels like they're taking you underground, almost to the mantle, to see what it looks like. We also were digging for dinosaur bones and saw real dinosaur skeletons.



On Sunday we went to church, and afterwards we went to a really good restaurant called Lulu's Noodles. I had tofu! When we got home, their neighbors had put up an inflatable water slide, which we did for the afternoon. It was really fun.

My weekend was really fun hanging out with my cousins! Nate taught me a lot of cool things, like this really great joke: Why did the guy go to the circus? Because he had a ticket. HAHAHAHAHAHA! We thought it was really funny. Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment