Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Costumes

So the kids got all dressed up in their costumes last night... and we realized our camera is currently enjoying a trip through Europe (and reportedly having a grand time -- it will be back to check in with us soon I think), so I couldn't take any real pictures. I hauled out the ol' video camera, but since the battery was low, I had to leave it plugged in. So between the cord limitations and the darkness of the evening, this video is not all that great.


For those of you who can't see the videos on this site very well, here's the cliff notes version: Strider is a basketball player (and I cringed everytime I looked at him in his Carolina jersey), Rayna is a basketball cheerleader, and Colsen is.... the basketball.

the basketball gang

We went around to some neighbors' houses last night which was, of course, fun. Rayna, in her annual tradition, treated each house as a destination and wanted to stop and talk to everyone for quite awhile- - I had to keep dragging her on. Colsen was new to the whole phenomenon and at first was giving me very quizzical looks about both his costume and why we were going up to the neighbor's door. But once we got to the 2nd or 3rd house and he realized he was accumulating candy at each spot, he quickly became very enthusiastic about the whole process. I had planned to just keep him in the stroller for a lot of the stops, and let Rayna and Strider run ahead, but Colsen would have NONE OF THAT. So all 3 of them had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment