Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

More of our soundtrack

The kids are memorizing the Christmas story from Luke 2:1-20 -- I'm hoping we'll be done by Christmas. Anyway, I've been trying to get them to practice reciting TOGETHER, but that seems to be an impossible task.

I got some video snippets yesterday, and captured a few classic behaviors: Strider charging ahead, Rayna getting distracted, but then happily showing that she really does know it, and then Colsen wanting to jump right in with his 2-cents, lest we forget he is around. (He went and pulled an ornament out to use as a prop without me even noticing)

I think getting them to all say partial verses on one video is about as close to "reciting together" as I'm going to get!

3 comments:

  1. Colsen just has to get in there doesn't he?? So cute! He is determined to not be the forgotten 3rd born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Rayna is such a big girl! I love their little voices. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was just precious! What little smarties! I love how Colsen pulled the shepherd off of the tree! Molly will enjoy watching this when she wakes up from her nap!

    ReplyDelete