Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

I love how kids think

Some of the things I've heard lately...

 ***
After watching the first half hour of "Back to the Future Part 2" Strider looked at me with such an excited look and said, "I think this might end up being one of the best movies EVER! Don't you think so?!"

***
Pete and Miles were having a special moment together and Miles asked, "Who are you?"
Pete answered,  "I'm your daddy.  And you're my son!  Without missing a beat, Miles replied, "No, I'm your moon!"

***
Rayna was dancing around as I was trying to have a conversation with her, and she was talking a mile a minute.  I said, "Rayna, you're so fidgety!  Why are you so squirrely?"
"I'm not!" she said.
"Then what are you?" I asked.
"A worm," she replied.
A few minutes later she started being all fidgety again.  I looked at her and she apparently read my mind because she announced, "I'm a squirrely worm!"

No comments:

Post a Comment