Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Our living room soundtrack

When the little guys are not busy building forts or destroying something, they are often found on the piano bench these days, teaching themselves, and each other, some songs.  Colsen's latest compositions have been sounding quite pretty -- reminding me of Christmas bells or chimes or something.  

I told him this morning that I think he is a good composer.  He responded, 

"Yeah, and if young Mozart lived near me and at the same time, we would be good friends!  We would be best friends because we both like to write music!"

Here is what I recorded him playing today:


Then, Milo, not to ever be left out, climbed up on the bench and asked me to record him, too.

I love his little cross-over move at the end.  :)

Our soundtrack here has gotten much lovelier lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment