THIS year we found that it had grown in many ways -- now complete with Ferris wheel, some spinning rides, huge blow-ups, and around 150 vendors.
1. All the excitement of setting up our own display:
2. Having a mini Wrays-selling-Wingdingers reunion:
|3 of the originals, with some offspring|
3. Having several friends come by to help out:
4. Riding some rides:
5. And literally going way "UP":
|Actually, Pete, in the green car near the top, said, "I hate this."|
1. Waking up to a weather forecast that called for thunderstorms
2. Realizing that most people at the festival were there for the free rides -- not to buy much
3. Hearing that the crowd was much smaller than usual.... and not selling as many Wingdingers as we had hoped.
Still, overall it was a good learning experience -- and of course the kids had a blast.
Now to figure out what to do with all our extra inventory....