Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Date Night


Pete and Rayna signed up for the Daddy-Daughter Date Night at Chick-Fil-A this year again, and again it was a treat!

Rayna was looking forward to it for days and days, telling me over and over about she wasn't going to see me on Monday night because she was going out with Daddy.  Monday afternoon I ended up getting stuck in traffic and couldn't make it home before they left.  When I talked to Pete on the phone, I reminded him to tell her she could dress up.  He answered, "Oh, she's already gotten herself all dressed up -- you should see her!"

She looked colorful and beautiful -- just like her personality.  :)

They had a great time -- the highlight being a horse-and-carriage ride around the parking lot!  Even though it was freezing and raining, Rayna still thought it was totally awesome.

I'm very thankful she has such a wonderful man in her life to take her special places!

No comments:

Post a Comment