Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Future occupations

I have to admit I am guilty of sometimes plotting wondering about what kinds of jobs I would want my kids to have someday.  For example, I think it would be very helpful to have a nurse or some other medical professional in the family. I also think it might be handy to have a lawyer in the clan, or maybe a chiropractor.  Miles often says he wants to be a dentist someday, and I think that's a terrific idea.

Today, Colsen announced he had a new business idea.  He wants to be the guy that people call when they find a wild creature where they don't want it (i.e. in their homes), and he'll be the one to come take it away and find a good home for it.

My first reaction was not favorable, but the more I'm thinking about it, I guess that could come in handy once in awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment