Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

This weekend

Pete, seeing my increasingly alarmingly harried state* over the last couple of weeks, graciously gave me the day off yesterday and I had the intention of going away to do some reading and writing.

Since Pete needed his laptop, I had to take the little one that we let the kids use.  When I got it out to use, I discovered quickly that there was one key that didn't work -- the exclamation point!  I felt like this was a sign... How could I possibly write anything without that critical symbol??!

So, I went shopping instead.



*I know this is not grammatically correct.  My brain can't figure out a better way to say it, though, which is further evidence for why it was good I did not attempt any formal writing this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment