Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Why I love this age

Our talented artist friend Steve has offered to paint a portrait of Colsen, so I wanted to get a picture of him that would capture his personality. We went outside today and within 25 seconds I had the following shots:

With every swing of his emotions, mine fly as well!

Sometimes he aggravates the daylights out of me -- almost literally -- (that's for you, Dan)... but he also brings us so much delight and joy.

I do love this age. Even though he just came out of his room, after bedtime, for the 3rd time tonight.

3 comments:

  1. What a riot! You sure did capture the many faces -- and emotions -- of Colsen!! I love that they can ALL happen within a span of seconds!! I love the last one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Number 2 is my favorite! He has so much personality--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am literally cracking up looking at these pictures.

    ReplyDelete