Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Experimenting

This past weekend, our computer was updated to a more recent operating system and web browser... and I was dismayed to see that my blog had a completely different appearance! The text was all centered on one side, there was a big gap in the middle, the red background was missing... it was a fiasco! It totally bewilders me how one computer can read html code one way, and another reads it completely differently.

Anyway, I decided to just start from scratch for a new design for this site.... and this is the result. Now what I THINK should be on the screen is this:

If someone is reading this, though, and the appearance is different on their computer, please let me know. Of course you might turn me into a swearing woman, and you'll cause me to spend hours more working on the stupid html screen (when I should be making dinner or something else less important).... but, really, I'll thank you for your feedback. :)

4 comments: