Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Look-alikes?

There seems to be a common gene thread running through most of my children.... Let's just say Pete's genes seem to be VERY dominant.

The apples did not fall far from the tree....
 ....this one being the "tree":


But Colsen seems to have some additional DNA in him that has given him a slightly unique look in our family. One of our friends has commented that from the shape of his eyes one might think he has some Asian blood in him.  And his cousin Sammy DOES look a little like him I think...



Recently, though, Mor-Mor brought us some old photos, and I was putting one of me on the computer, Miles pointed and said he thought it was Colsen!
There does appear to be a few of MY genes in Colsen after all!


Me:                                                                                                 Cole:

(Uncle Gary, I know you're pleased about the shirt!)




I also think there are some Josh Groban genes in Colsen, too  (I know that's not actually possible, but I still think I see they have something in common -- minus the curly hair).
The one on the left is JG as a boy!

Or maybe he'll end up looking like our favorite coach, Eric Taylor ("Friday Night Lights")!














Asian or not, I sure love the shape of those eyes.  I can't wait to see what Cole looks like all grown up.  Well, I kind of CAN wait... I don't want him to grow up too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment