Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Pool safety

So, we're in a beach house this week with my extended family, and this includes 12 kids, 9 of which are non-swimmers.  The house has a pool, which has caused me no small amount of consternation since there is no padlocked gate around it.... but we have at least arrived well prepared.
 This is how we dressed Milo first thing on Day 1:
 And the other kids are doing a good job being extra safe.



But.... boys reach an age when safety becomes less of a concern, I guess, and they will no longer allow me to put floaties on them. Ripsticking by the edge of a pool is something only a boy at this age would think of.


1 comment:

  1. Love the bike helmet! how long did he let you put that on him? The ripstick made me nervous just looking at it! that is totally something John would do.....and then ride it into the pool on purpose. shudder. Very jealous of you all at the beach!

    ReplyDelete