Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cousins Camp 2013: Session 1B

After the departure of Ava and Rayna, according to Strider, the real fun began.

Without further ado, here is his summary.


Strider, I think this was your 6th Cousins Camp.
No, actually, this was our 5th because we skipped 2010 because Nonna was sick.

Ok, Mr. Good Memory and Lover of Details....  Let's talk about this year's.  What were the highlights?
Poker.

You played poker?
Yeah.

Ok, what else?
We.... Can you please remove that dorky picture of me?  Every time I look at it, I cringe!

No.  Tell me about what you did!
We had a contest of jumping the dock into the lake.  Like who could do the best stuff.

I remember you telling me that was your favorite activity last year.  Was it again this year?
Yeah.

Any other highlights?  Why do I feel like this conversation is very stilted?
I don't know what that means.  Don't write that!  It makes me sound like I have a very low vocabulary and you're not doing a good job as a homeschooler.

Ok, moving on.  What else did you do?
We went to PDQ and we watched a movie. It was really funny.

Looks like Gracie liked it, too!




Well, it sounds like you had a great time once again!
Yep!

And on that scintillating note, I'll wrap up this interview.  I think we all agree that Nonna and Poppa have once again done an outstanding job spoiling you guys and giving you a wonderful Cousins Camp!



No comments:

Post a Comment