Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Flowers

About a month ago I was so excited about my flowers in the front yard.  I couldn't believe my summer flowers were still blooming and would overlap with my perennial fall mums!  They all looked so pretty all together...



.... And now the season for the red mums is over and they're looking all brown.... but my summer flowers are STILL going!  This has never happened to me before.  I love it!

 Plus, I have my new window box up, and in it there are some leftover summer flowers I transplanted, some fall mums I transplanted, and some new winter flowers.  I never thought they would all be blooming together -- but they are.  Hope they don't mind being a little crowded!


These flowers make me happy pretty much every day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment