Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

One might think he is stubborn...

Me:  It's such a beautiful day!  Let's go for a bike ride.
Rayna:  Yes!
Miles:  Ok, but I'm going to ride that baby tricycle thing.
Me:  No, Miles, it will take too long and you won't want to ride that loud thing all the way around the loop.
Miles:  Yes I will!  I PROMISE, Mom.  I'm going to ride the tricycle thing.
Me:  I don't think it's a good idea.
Miles:  I'm going to do it.
Me:  Ok...

15 minutes later I look back to see this:
 He said he got tired of riding it.

Sure enough, he carried that thing ALL the way home.


The best part was that I got to hear my favorite words:  "Mom was right."

But THEN we got home and he asked if we could go around the loop again.  I said we could but he would have to bring his regular bike.  His response?  "I know.  I'm planning to use my bike.  But I'm going to carry it all the way around."

No comments:

Post a Comment