Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Katie

I'm so proud of my sister! There was an article about her and the work she's been passionately doing in the newspaper here.... In case you missed it, here's the link. She and the team are doing good things.

And speaking of good things, we celebrated her impending motherhood this past weekend at a shower Karin, Mom, and I hosted. It was fun to see everyone gather to bless her.... and she looked like a radiant mom-to-be!

I get very happy thinking about the fact that Katie and Graham are multiplying. The world will greatly benefit from having more people like them running around! We can't wait to meet this little guy arriving in July.

Here is a picture of the 2 of us from the shower. These days when I stand next to Kate I feel like I'm in a Before-and-After picture of someone getting a makeover- - and I'm the "before." I'm going to have to cherish this particular picture, though, because it will probably be one of the few times I actually weigh a little bit less than her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment