Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Some recent quotes from the guys around here

Me: Colsen, look at the clouds this evening -- aren't they cool? Didn't God make them well?
Colsen: No, God didn't make the clouds. A monster did. No, I did. I climbed up a ladder and I was flying. Did you see me?
Me:..... No....
Colsen: Oh, you was in the house.

[Later that night he asked Pete if he could show him how to fly.]


Strider: Mom, can I have some Craisins and peanut butter? They're for my new show called, "Gross Snacks with Strider."
Me: Ok... well, did you wash your hands?
Strider: No -- that's why it's called, "Gross Snacks with Strider!"




Colsen: I need to make lunch. Can you get me a spoon for this pot?
Me: You can go get one.
Colsen: No -- I can't reach! I need a special-wa! (He meant spatula, of course. I think this might be one of those cases where Pete and I adopt the new term. Years from now we may still be using special-wa's!)




Pete: Who is coming over for the meeting tonight?
Me: Just Anne and Wendy.
[After a pause] Pete: Oh, I didn't realize it was only Beth and Awara.
Me:....??????

[I think he needs a vacation]


[I think I do, too]

No comments:

Post a Comment