Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I just love this.

The first person in our house up and about in the wee hours of the morning (way too wee for me) is almost always Pete.  He likes to have a little bit of time that when the house is still still to think, read and pray.  The stillness never lasts as long as he'd like, though, as Milo is also an early riser these days.  But, Pete tells me that Miles is remarkably cooperative during this precious, quiet morning time.  He just contentedly sits on the couch, pajama-clad with his sippy cup.  Sporadically, Pete will say, "Let's pray."  And this is what little Miles does: 


That just melts my heart.  I love thinking about how my men are downstairs praying for us, before we even get up in the morning!



Updated:   I was just looking through some old pictures for something else, and came across this picture of Strider at exactly Miles' age (21 months) -- also praying!  So thankful for all my praying boys.  :)


2 comments: