Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

The 80's Party Characters

Some of the people in attendance at our party this weekend:

Sonny Crockett and Charlie's Angels:


"Creepy Magnum" and Pregnant Princess Leia, and Jaclyn Smith and Bog Saget:


 Peggy and Al Bundy:
 Crystal Carrington and J.R. Ewing -- so elegant:


Mr. Rogers and a neighborhood "kid"; Houlihan and Potter:

The Flintstones and Cagney and Lacey (good word-play on that one!): 

 Annelle ("Steel Magnolias") and Indiana Jones:

 Carl Spackler ("Caddyshack") and Joan Jett:



 Magnum P.I. and Blair ("Facts of Life"):

Charlie and Maverick:

Random shots:


 



 And finally, Charlie's Angels and their dates in "Awkward Prom Photo" poses:


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun, I'm sorry I missed it. I see Maverick was taken so I'm not sure what I would've been anyway!

    ReplyDelete