Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

2016, a Banner Year, and a Goal for 2017

This was the conversation I had with Colsen this morning.  He walked into my room and said,

"I need to mark this down.  2016.  It was a really good year, wasn't it?  It was the year I developed so many hobbies!  I mean, it was the year I REALLY got into fishing, and fly fishing.  And piano.  And yo-yo-ing.  I'd say it was the year I developed all my hobbies.  Now in 2017 I want to master all my hobbies."

"What about you, Mom?  Did you like 2016?"

"Definitely," I answered him. "I think it might have been the very best year ever!  We got a new house AND a new family member.  We haven't done that in a very long time."

"That's true," he said.  "It's been a good year."


Heading now into 2017, Pete had the kids write down some goals for the year. (Jinna was excused from the exercise and Strider has been in DC all weekend)  Here's what they wrote:
Miles
Colsen
Rayna


We're not sure where Rayna came up with that answer, but we may all just have to adopt it for our own resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment