Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This is for you, Graham

Some of the things Colsen has said in the past 24 hours:

*"But I want my paci’s! I’m not three – I’m two! That birthday we just had was Rayna’s!"

*"I’ve got to go downstairs and use my lawnmower; the grass is getting too long in the living room."


*(When I asked him if he took some blocks we were looking for) "No, I didn’t! Don’t in trouble me, ‘cuz I didn’t take ‘em!"

*"After you guys are finished with school, I want you to come in the living room and pick everything up because I’m going to mow. I’ve got some friends coming over later."

*(Walking past with me with a sheet of paper and a pen in his hands) "I'm going to find Strider because I want to do my work with him because I love him. I love him. I'm not going to say he's gross."

*"I can use these scissors now because I’m three."

*"Put Miles down off your lap so I can sit there and I won’t fall off and stump my head on that [ottoman]. "

"Look, Mom, I'm like a lady with my glasses on my head!"...


And just now as he was going to bed... "Good night, Mama. It was fun, Mama."

1 comment:

  1. i love you blog as it is one of the few that acutally makes me laugh out loud...all by myself!!:) what hilarous comments!

    ReplyDelete