Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Recently heard 'round here

Pete (watching Colsen rapidly scoop a dessert into his mouth): Slow down, buddy!
Colsen (with his mouth full): But it's so good! I can't believe my eyes!

Strider (bringing in a bag of tomatoes that our neighbor gave us, sharing from the bounty of his garden once again): WHY couldn't Mr. Wayne have grown ice cream cones instead??

Me (to Rayna while shopping for Pete's birthday): Well, honey, I don't think Daddy really likes Hello Kitty.

Pete (watching me make dinner): I love your use of fresh herbs when you cook. I think it's like my 5th or 6th favorite thing about you.

Colsen (after spending considerable time upstairs in front of my bathroom mirror, and then coming down looking like this:)
There! Do I look like a porcupine now?

1 comment: