Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The newest bike-rider in the family: Uploading videos is frustrating

(I put the colon in the title in honor of Colsen)

Yesterday I came outside and heard Strider yelling, "Mom, look what Colsen can do!' And sure enough, on his first attempt, he was riding a 2-wheel bike!


He was so funny -- squealing and wiggling and laughing excitedly everywhere he wobbled.


When Pete came home I got a few little videos of the attempts... but I've spent way too long on this computer trying to upload them, and keep failing. And now I've lost a few of them in computer never-never-land. So this is all that I have, and I'm not sure these will even work...



So Colsen may now be the only child in America who can ride without training wheels, but still needs a paci when going to bed. (Yes, we know he's far too old for that. He knows it, too. But he insists he needs something to "chew on" in order to sleep, and when he tries his thumb, it "hurts.")



And maybe this little boy won't be too far behind in the bike riding...



3 comments:

  1. Our son never had training wheels. He went from a bike to skate board and more. Fun memories that I share with you.

    ReplyDelete