Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow Days!

This was the scene I woke up to yesterday morning (literally taken before I got out of bed):
Some boys were pretty excited...

...And they wasted no time getting ready to go out!

Colsen thought it looked so deep that he would "drown" out there... but he still went out eagerly.  He warned me, though, that I might look outside and "see no Colsen!  NO Colsen!"  I tried to tell him it really wasn't that deep -- but he told me he might lie down in it and then I wouldn't see him.

Nevertheless, they had a blast sledding and playing, and Colsen did not get lost:


It was a very pretty day!
And the sunset was beautiful, too...

One of my favorite snow day scene looks like this:



Today was basically a repeat of yesterday -- more snow time outside, and now it looks like another cozy evening inside as we play games.  It's a nice Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment