Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween, 2011 style

This is what Halloween night looked like for us!


Even though I still can't stand Halloween on principle, hanging out with friends sure makes it a fun night anyway!  The Timberlakes --and Sam -- came over for dinner and then all the kids headed out for some good ol' trick-or-treating.

The bigger boys made the rounds much faster than the rest of us.


Afterwards we had the very pleasant surprise of having the Michelin Man and a hobo stop by for a visit!

 We loved having a cheery house, and getting to go around our spirited neighborhood!

If it was hard to figure out what our kids' costumes were above, here is the breakdown...

Strider was a Young Elvis:

 Rayna was "the fastest shark in the world":

 Colsen was a "jedi knight":

 And Milo was an American frog:

Much to be thankful for, even on a yucky holiday.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have the same feeling about Halloween that I do. Definitely, my least favorite "holiday". At least you got pictures of your kids dressed up. I didn't even pull out the camera. And although this year we did have some friends join us for trick-or-treating, I was stuck at home handing out candy, so I didn't even get to enjoy my friends. Now that it's over, I'm ready to get into the holiday spirit of Thanksgiving and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete